Pages

Labels

Friday, June 10, 2011

Denise Austin Work Out Video

 One of my favorite work out videos is Denise Austin's Fat Blasting Yoga.  It is Yoga but it's more of a work out and stretching than meditation.  I found I got great results quickly doing it and i like the poses which were pretty and hard but not too crazy like 'pretzeling'.  Denise does a great job of leading you in the tape so it's easy to catch on to and after about 3 times your able to follow right along.  Do expect to work up a sweat with this one though.  Many of the reviews I read said people didn't like it because it was more of a work out than relaxation and it is but that is what I was looking for.  I give it a thumbs up and recommend it to anyone.  It makes you feel and look great.    

No comments:

Post a Comment