Pages

Labels

Friday, August 19, 2011

Trickle Down My Ass

Dear Comcast,

  You asked me to fill in a short survey on how the change over to Xfinity  went.  Well, I'll tell you, basically I feel that if I am spending over $150.00 a month to have cable TV I should not HAVE to go down and spend an hour in line at a store ( yes, I could have ordered it online-I think-but who knew which was going to be better to do until I'd already gotten half way through the process?) then bring the boxes home, set each one up myself, go online and activate them and hope it works (I still don't know if it has worked, waiting to find out but was directed to this site for a survey BEFORE the activation process is complete.  I guess I could have waited the 20 minutes or more to see but I've got better things to do than sit here and wait).  And yes, I know it's a bundle package and this price doesn't include internet or phone but since that's the high pressure sales tactics used to get you to have the bundle package in the first place and since it's almost impossible to have one without the other unless you want to pay even MORE a month and since you can't get any decent TV, even local channels without cable, I'm forced into that to begin with.
     Have you ever seen the Ally bank comercials with people being given the run around by a salesman?  "Even kids know...." That's what I think of all big money making companies (including Ally Bank I'm sure).  What I wonder is how long before you guys increase our rates now that you've got us all set up and ready to go?  Maybe 3 months? Don't want to hit us with too much at one time or we may all revolt right?  I'm sure your employees are paid minimum wage or just slightly over and overworked (I noticed this while waiting in line for an hour) adding them to the list of  the "working poor" in America.  While the guys at the top are fattening their pockets with the money they make off of their backs.  I guess that's the 'trickle down' effect?  Funny, I ain't feelin the 'trickle'.  But hey, it's the American way right?  So........it's not like your doing anything the rest are not.
     Well, you asked.......

PS.  Sure enough, one of the TV's won't convert over to the remote supplied as it is an older TV.  Too bad
        for Meagan.

No comments:

Post a Comment