Pages

Labels

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Kyle's Toothache

     Kyle, my oldest, is having very bad tooth pain and swelling to his left cheek area.  He went to The Point of Light Clinic and they gave him antibiotics (amoxicillin) and pain medicine (vicodin).  He has an appointment set up for next Friday to be seen by a dentist.  Bad timing for he and Dena as money is tight now for everyone and this mean extra money spent and time missed from work but what can you do?
     I also got to go by his work and see what he does and where he goes every day.  He works in a machine shop making all kinds of interesting metal things using high powered equipment that looks like it could be very dangerous.  I like to see where my loved ones go be it work, school or whatever so I have a visual of where they are and what they are doing.  This was especially true when they were younger.  I also did the same for them when they were little.  Took them to see where I worked at so they knew where I was rather than just 'out there' somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment