Pages

Labels

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Daily Life-Thursday

Got the call from the doctors office early this morning.  They said Meagan has a "mild" scoliosis.  They want to keep an eye on her and x ray her again in 6 months.  On researching, most scoliosis has no known cause, especially if it is mild.  Some can be from trauma.  I have a strong suspicion that the very heavy backpacks Meagan would carry to school and had to tote throughout the day may have something to do with this.  For the last three years, as soon as school would start again, she'd begin complaining of back pain.  This year should be better as they are restricting the backpack sizes and need to carry so much.
     Also today, did a good workout of about an hour and a half today beginning with 30 minutes of Shaun T's HIP HOP ABS which was a good work out and I intend to do it again but I'm not really all that into Hip Hop dance, followed by 30 minutes of a Country Line Dance DVD which is kind of dorky but I like it anyways and finally 20 minutes of pilates using the 10 Minute Solution: Pilates for Beginners DVD which I liked more than I thought I would.  Hope to get back on a regular working out routine.
     Otherwise, went to Feed store, Home Depo, Petco, Subway, Grocery store and McDonalds today.  Did get some much needed rain today (yea) and my friend Lori came with us so that was nice. Oh yea, can't forget the rat Jacob discovered in the horse feed today when he reached in to scoop some up.  That was a surprise!  Glad it wasn't me, I'd have squealed like a girl I'm sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment