Pages

Labels

Monday, July 25, 2011

Daily Life-Monday

Shortly after getting up today Kyle called and said that the battery in his car was bust and he needed a ride to the store to buy a new one so off I went to Fuqua in South Houston and we pulled the battery out of the car, brought it to an auto shop where they tested it, sure enough, dead, bought a new one for $100.00, went back tot he apartment and put the new one in.  He and Dena took me out to eat at Panchos and I was in heaven!  It was so good.  Thank you Kyle and Dena, made it well worth the trip.  Also got to see their cat Genesis who I had not seen in a long time.
Genisis
Such a pretty cat.

Meagan's first riding lesson was last evening and it went really well.  I was running late so my sister Reisa took her there and I met up with them a little later.  When I arrived, Meagan was on Leroy and Bobby had her doing several different things, riding right, then left, riding in figure eights, trotting, etc.  She looked so good up there.  Glad she's getting to learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment