Pages

Labels

Friday, March 11, 2011

Bringing Them Home


I had to rely on help from near strangers to bring them home,  a woman named Karen and her dad, Ralph whom I had only talked with a handful of times  They were so nice and came over with their trailer and we went to pick the horses up.   Thank God for kind strangers.  This is a picture of what they looked like on the day we brought them home:
Unloading Terra

Terra
Terra
Bonnie
Karen & Ralph unloading Bonnie





Bonnie


We were told they were 3 and 4 years old but it turns out they are more like probably 6 & 8.
 The man who gave us the horses also gave us all the tack I needed for them and some extra feed he had:






So we were all set up!  I couldn't believe our luck.  I had wanted horses for so long and was beginning to think it wouldn't happen but now it had.  (Thank You God)  

No comments:

Post a Comment